HOW TO FIND BON ACCORDE
The reserve is situated 1.5 kms off the R33 (Greytown Rd) 20 kms from Pietermaritzburg. It is next to Albert Falls Dam and the directions are the same.
DIRECTIONS TO ALBERT FALLS DAM AND GAME RESERVE AND BON ACCORDE RESORT
- Travel on the N3 to Pietermaritzburg
- Take the Church Street / Greytown offramp to your left (you will see a sign for Albert Falls and Game Valley) and turn left at the traffic lights at the top of the offramp. Go through two more sets of traffic lights. (Cross over to the right-hand side.)
- Turn right onto the Greytown Road. At the top of the hill, follow the sign which says Albert Falls / Greytown
- Travel about 16 km until you see another large sign for Albert Falls - turn off to your left
- Shortly after that, take the next left turn to Albert Falls Dam
- Travel on the N3 towards Pietermaritzburg, past the Scottville / New England offramp and take the Ohrtmann offramp. Turn right at the traffic lights to go over the freeway towards the industrial area
- You’ll go past Meadow Feeds and Epol on your right; after several sets of traffic lights, you’ll see a big Caltex Garage on your left called Monty’s Motor, and in front of you across the traffic lights there will be KFC, Spar etc
- At the next set of traffic lights, turn right onto the Greytown Road, you will see brown signs marked Albert Falls
- Travel about 16km until you see a sign for Albert Falls a turn off to your left.
- Shortly after that, take the next right turn to Bon Accorde
- Please do NOT be confused by the Albert Falls Amble signs, follow only the Albert Falls Dam signs